Friday, February 15, 2008

Rockin' the Couture









I must say, this brand is one of my favorites. Crib Rock Couture tee's are fabulous. My Daughter's each have the "Lil miss muffet" pink tees and we LOVE them. I decided to write about this company today after I took my Daughter's Crib Rock tee out of the wash for the 50th time this morning and as I hung it to dry I noticed it looks just like the first time we washed it. No fading, no piling, it basically ROCKS! Stains come out everytime and I just adore this brand. I will be ordering more tee's this spring and I can't wait for them to come!






My favorite clothing on my Daughter now is adorable tees and her true religion jeans...that is our style at the moment and when we wear our Crib Rock tee's we always get complement....I mean how could you not want to purchase Crib Rock Couture's tees, for one they are celebrity favorite's and with a slogan like "The tee that makes nursery rhymes ROCK! Word to your Mother Goose."






Take a peek at the website, it is adorable and funny!http://www.cribrockcouture.com/