Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Make Room for This...












What can I even say about this delicious brand of Children’s clothing.
LOVE IT! It is even more fantastic then the pictures show. Another one of my most favorite designers. You Couture Kid will definitely stand out from the rest wearing Room Seven.
The Spring 2008 line is just divine and fabulous. I can honestly saw I do not have one particular favorite piece, I just love all of it. The prints are combined together for the perfect distinctive look. This brand it truly unique and not to mention, (because I always want to know) it washes perfect!
Room Seven has Babies, Girls, Boys, Diaper Bags and Bedding and let me tell you in case you already did not know it is all remarkable.
You can view the complete line at http://www.roomsevenusa.com/. Please check out http://www.littlelunablue.com/, this adorable Boutique has a very large selection of Room Seven and several other fabulous must-have's for your Couture Kids!
All pictures property of Room Seven.