Monday, February 25, 2008

Lucky You...Lucky Kid








Another one of my favorite's this spring is Lucky Kid http://www.luckybrandkid.com/. When I first saw this online I knew my Children's closets would be filled with Lucky this spring & summer. I did not expect it to be even more fantastic in person!



I went to the Lucky Kid Store this weekend and I fell I fell in love with the entire clothing line, boys, and girls’ toddler--All fantastic. I have bought some Lucky Kid for my Children, but I normally just buy it for me. (This is where I will mention, the women’s line is equally fabulous)

The prints are eye-catching and of course Lucky the fabric. Lucky is much more urban that other brands I purchase, but there is just something about this line that it truly a must have! So, for my second favorite for spring/summer 2008 is Lucky Kid. Take a peek you will love it! It is a perfect pick for your Couture Kid!


All pictures property of Lucky brand.