Thursday, February 21, 2008

Petit Patapon...Perfect for Spring!


Since Spring is around the corner I thought I would begin my Spring Fashion Review. I decided to start with Petit Patapon http://www.petitpatapon.com/. This has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. They offer the most delicious fabric and prints I have ever seen. The Clothing wears and washes well and matches perfect with everything, from Old Navy shorts to 7 for all mankind denim skirts. Please take a peek at their website you will love what you see. The Girls and Boys clothing is equally fabulous and the sizing ranges from Layette to 12 years. Which is also another reason I truly love this brand, Finding quality clothing for my 8 year old Son and 7 year old Daughter is a true treat to our closets. All clothing is available on Petit Patapon's website.









All pictures property of Petit Patapon